Additional Contacts

Contact Mike Pounders by email ( m.pounders@comcast.net ) or phone (501-766-1229) for submissions to web site or additional questions.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Stuff!

Here is a cane carved by Mike Pounders with a hunting scene and some bark carvings by the Butlers. The cottonwood bark that was harvested was successfully given away and I believe everyone took a few pieces. We should see lots of bark carvings at the September meeting!

























I am working on several different things as an effort to advertise our existence and possibly attract new carvers and members. I got the additional contact info and a link to this web page added to the Wood Carving Illustrated web site. Jason Pipe actually contacted us through WCI posts I had made. I am also working on some T-shirt designs, that might possibly give us some more local advertising. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment