Additional Contacts

Contact Mike Pounders by email ( m.pounders@comcast.net ) or phone (501-766-1229) for submissions to web site or additional questions.

Friday, June 17, 2011

"Woodcarving Magazine"

I recieved the following email and thought I would pass it on to everyone. I am responding to her and hopefully will have a few copies of their magazine at the September meeting. I have also recieved an email from Flexcut with an attached tool catalogue in PDF format. Send me an email and I will forward it to you. I hope everyone is keeping cool this summer!
MikeP
"My name is Anne Guillot and I work for the Marketing Department at GMC Publications in the UK. I am contacting you because we would like to offer you and your members a special subscription offer on one of our woodworking title, Woodcarving Magazine: instead of the normal price of £31.50 (US$51.00 based on May exchange rate) for 6 issues, you would only pay £18.90 (US$30.60) - a discount of 40% only available to clubs' and associations' members!

If you would like to enjoy this offer or believe some of your members would be interested, I would be happy to send you a few free copies of the magazine and special offer leaflets so you can distribute them around at your next meeting. If so, please reply to this email with a contact name and a postal address that I could send them to. Also, if you could let me know how many club members you have, that would be great.
Alternatively, please print copies of the leaflet attached or simply forward this email to your members. The leaflet explains how to subscribe and the order code to use in order to receive this exceptional discount.
You can also check the Woodworkers Institute website for more information about our magazine if you are not familiar with it yet: http://www.woodworkersinstitute.com/page.asp?p=5

Woodcarving is a truly international title that focuses on the art and techniques of carving as practised all over the world. The magazine is a blend of inspiration and instruction, with fascinating features about prized and historic examples of the craft.  Published six times a year, Woodcarving contains a diverse mix of illustrated step-by-step projects and techniques to help readers improve their skills. Readers’ work from the UK and abroad is included in every issue, helping to convey the magazine as an important home for the global carving community."

No comments:

Post a Comment