Additional Contacts

Contact Mike Pounders by email ( m.pounders@comcast.net ) or phone (501-766-1229) for submissions to web site or additional questions.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

I hope this will be a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year for everyone! We will be scheduling our first meeting of the year soon, but I'm still not sure whether it will be at First Electric or at the church in Sherwood. I should get that firmed up soon. I've got some roughouts coming from Harold Enlow as a little project we can carve on during our meeting. And hopefully, we'll have a few new carvers starting out with us. Hopefully everyone has stayed healthy and will come out to show us what Santa Claus brought you! I talked with Nancy Pritchart before Christmas and she may have some tools and wood she is interested in selling. And I know Vernon has some sticks left! Please email me if I don't have you on the email list and check back here for the meeting date. Here is the project we can work on, or anything else you might want help with!


No comments:

Post a Comment