Additional Contacts

Contact Mike Pounders by email ( m.pounders@comcast.net ) or phone (501-766-1229) for submissions to web site or additional questions.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Meeting

This Saturday, March 8th, is our next meeting, from 9am-11am at the electric building. We hope to have a good turn-out of members and lots of projects for show and tell. We hope to finalize possibly having Roger Stegal teach a class in April and possible Janet Denton Cordell in September. We had a great turn out last month with new members and visitors and hope to continue that trend!


I brought some knives last month, that I recieved as a gift from a carver in California. Jim Mayes is an accomplished carver and has been making and selling knives for some time. He saw some of my carvings that I had posted and decided my tool bag just wasn't complete without a couple of his knives. So he just sent me some! Carvers are really generous, sharing people. Here are some pictures of the knives. Jim does sell these (detail is $35 and roughout is $50) and hopes he can keep up with orders coming in! Here are a few pictures. His email is jimtcarver@yahoo.com .






No comments:

Post a Comment