Additional Contacts

Contact Mike Pounders by email ( m.pounders@comcast.net ) or phone (501-766-1229) for submissions to web site or additional questions.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stuff at the meeting

I had a previous engagement, so I just barely made it to the meeting last Saturday! I need to apologize to everyone for posting the wrong address for the First Electric building.... no wonder no one was showing up at the meetings! It has been corrected now, at least at this site. Here is the roughout and go-by for the Christmas mouse that we are working on.



And here is a soldier someone is working on.....



We think the next meeting will be February 11th, barring anything un-forseen. We had a couple new members that I missed meeting and I believe Lou and Samir were both absent, at least by the time I got there. We sure hope to see everyone at the next meeting, with lot's of show-and-tell items and make this a really good year for carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment